he Nimue Fader range comprises of six homecare products, each boasting the award-winning patented molecule, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, which is activated by the skin, thus converting into a powerful fighting active for Hyperpigmentation.
Pigmentation is notoriously one of the most difficult skin complaints to treat and often one of the first visible signs of aging we see in our 20s and 30s. The brand-new Fader range is first in its class of new generation pigmentation products, owing to its ability to treat Hyperpigmentation alongside seven other major skin complexion disorders such as; uneven skin colour, dark spots, blemishes, redness, dullness and inflammation.
The range consists of Day Fader, Day Fader Plus, Night Fade, Night Fader Plus, Fader Serum and Fader Treatment.
Key Active Ingredients and Benefits:
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid (patented by Nimue) provides superior fading of Hyperpigmentation
- Cosmetic Drone (Synthesized Peptides) brightens the skin and increases radiance
- Microencapsulated Vitamin C stops the melanogenesis process and prevents melanin transfer
- Nicotinamide prevents UV-induced DNA damage
- Octadecenedioic Acid blocks melanin synthesis, even under UV conditions
- Polyglucuronic Acid smooths out wrinkles and increases skin suppleness and resistance
- Albizia Julibrissan Extract promotes the visible reduction of dark circles and dull complexions.
- Higher percentage of emulsifiers and oil in Day Fader Plus and Night Fader Plus for dryer skin.
Clinical Trial Results
- Skin appears to be 32% less pigmented after 8 weeks of product use*
- 32% lighter skin after 8 weeks*
- 34% improvement in even skin tone after 8 weeks*
- 85% of subjects experienced a skin lightening effect
- 85% of subjects experienced a decrease in skin pigmentation and a lighter skin
- 69% of subjects experienced a more even skin tone
Find your nearest Nimue stockist: https://nimueskin.com/salon-locator/