Finding a reliable childminder that suits your family’s specific needs can be a stressful process. Many childminding facilities do not offer the flexibility working parents need nowadays, leaving parents with options that are extremely expensive and unsuitable. As circumstances are constantly changing, having a childcare option that works with the ever-changing way of life and does not require a commitment to set days is what many families are looking for.
Now more than ever parents are finding it difficult to source a safe childcare option for their children with pre-COVID childcare arrangements not suiting many families as they adapt to their new normal. Parents may be feeling uncomfortable sending their children to creches and group childminding facilities as the exposure to illness has become an increased concern leaving parents searching for alternative child-minding options. SureSitter knows that your child’s safety is paramount, so they want to make the search for your families perfect childcarer, as easy as possible.
SureSitter connects parents to local, trusted childcare professionals, all recommended by people in your area. From one-off jobs to live-in arrangements, and across all ages, SureSitter is the stress-free way to get the support you need.SureSitter was founded by two busy working mums and sisters Sinead Asple and Paula Reilly. The idea for SureSitter was formed when they realised how difficult it was to source reliable childminders and babysitters in their area that suited their needs. Sinead and Paula found sourcing childcare time consuming while also realising that many of the options out there were incredibly expensive and not what their family needed. Sinead and Paula wanted to make the process simple while also giving parents the reassurance they want when hiring a childminder. By linking families together with trusted and recommended childcarers, SureSitter enables families to create long-lasting, reliable connections with their childminders which is what Sinead and Paula are most passionate about. It is their mission to find your family’s perfect childminder.
HOW IT WORKS
For parents looking to hire a childminder or babysitter, there are 3 simple steps to follow:
- Post a Job– Parents simply sign up at www.suresitter.comand create a profile. Add their location, a job description, any special requirements and a rate they are willing to pay.
- Connect with sitters- Once they have posted the job, SureSitter smart-match sitters and share their profiles with the parent. Parents can send direct invites to these, and any other, sitters on SureSitter to apply for their job. Sitters will also be able to search and apply through the jobs board. Applications for the job will appear in the dashboard, parents can review, accept, and reject them.
- Interview and select- As applications come in, parents can review sitters’ profiles and start interviewing. This process is entirely up to the parent, most parents arrange a call and then meet sitters before making a decision. Once the parent has decided on a sitter for the job, they simply agree on the terms, pay, and enjoy the support.Suresitter also offers a complete payroll service which is useful for families who employ a nanny on a full time or part-time basis.
SureSitter is free for both parents and sitters to sign up. Parents can post a job for free and are only charged when they are linked up with a suitable sitter.
- One-off payment (per job posted)- €29.00
- Annual subscription (unlimited jobs can be posted) – €49.00
To find out more visit www.suresitter.com